A lengthy police investigation into alleged members and associates of a criminal organization operating in Regina has concluded.
As a result of a three-month investigation by the Regina Police Service Street Gang Unit, police have arrested and charged four adult males and two adult females.
36 year-old Oliver Nelson CHASKE, of Regina, has been charged with:
• Instructing the Commission of a Criminal Offence for a Criminal Organization [CC 467.13(1)];
• Kidnapping [CC 279 (1)(A)];
• Robbery With A Firearm [CC 344 (1)(A)];
• Aggravated Assault [CC 268 (1)];
• Attempt To Obstruct Justice [CC 139 (3)(A)];
• Intimidation of a Justice System Participant [CC 423.1 (1)(A)];
• Uttering Death Threats [CC 264.1 (1)(A)];
• Conspiracy To Commit Drug Trafficking [CC 465 (1)(C)].
Three males, aged 19, 29 and 30, and two females, aged 34 and 36, have each been charged with:
• Commission of a Criminal Offence for a Criminal Organization [CC 467.12 (1)]
Due to the ongoing investigation, police will not be providing the names of these 5 charged persons.
CHASKE made his most recent court appearance on these charges in Provincial Court on May 29, 2023.