All police fleet vehicles and associated equipment is managed by Fleet Services staff.
The Regina Police Service fleet includes vehicles that support patrol officers, investigators, undercover officers, and school resource officers. Fleet Services staff maintain, monitor, and acquire equipment for the RPS fleet on a 24/7 basis. There is an emphasis on providing a very high level of service to support the execution of police operations.
Did you know?
- In a typical year, police vehicles cover in excess of 2 million kilometers.
- One patrol vehicle travelled 58,417 kms.
- Vehicles were fuelled 15,855 times.
- Vehicles were washed 5,649 times.
- Vehicles were vacuumed 6,324 times.
- Vehicles batteries were changed 33 times.
- Vehicles brakes were changed 50 times for the front and 32 times for the back.
- Vehicles had new tires 167 times.
- Vehicles had new spark plugs 21 times.