Stop! Don't forget to clear your browser history when you are done!

If there is a concern that another user of this computer may find out about your browsing this page or any other, It is recommend to user ‘private’ or ‘incognito’ mode if your browser supports it. This will keep your browser from later showing that you have visited this content when viewing browser history .

If you or someone you know is involved in an emergency situation, please call 9-1-1 immediately

For situations that do not require immediate attention please contact the Regina Police Service non-emergency line at 306-777-6500

If you or someone you know could benefit from domestic violence support services please contact Family Services Regina call (306)757-6675, they provide:

  • domestic violence support by phone or in person;
  • safety planning, whether or not you are ready to leave;
  • counseling regarding abusive relationships;
  • assistance getting into a shelter;
  • information about protection orders and the justice system;
  • accompaniment to court, police or other appointments;
  • referrals for yourself and your children.

What happens when I call to report an incident?

When you call the Police station, a Communications Officer will listen to your complaint and then determine the appropriate course of action. If a report is required, it will either be taken over the phone or an officer will be dispatched. You may be asked to attend to the Front Desk to provide further information.

What can be reported at the front desk of the police station?

Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Effectively aiding those involved in situations of domestic conflict is an effort shared amongst frontline patrol officers, investigators, community resources, and the courts. The safety of victims of Interpersonal Violence (IV) or Intimate Partner Violence (IPV), whether the threat of violence is immediate or remote, is the primary concern of our members.

RPS members will offer individuals a comfortable private location to report the incident, listen to the complaint, and ensure that all information is documented. Individuals may bring along an advocate for support to remain with them during the process. If the advocate has any information to add to the investigation it can be provided afterward. Once a Supervisor has reviewed the complaint, the individual will be notified of any subsequent investigation or if the file will be forwarded to the Crown for a legal opinion.

When can I make a report at the police station?

The front foyer of the police headquarters building at 1717 Osler Street is always open, even when the doors to the main lobby are locked from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Anyone entering the foyer after-hours, who requires emergency assistance, can access the Communications Centre by using a direct phone located in the foyer.