If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did the incident occur outside Regina city limits?
- Is there suspect information?
- Did this occur on a Provincial Highway?
- Is the incident in progress?
- Are there witnesses to the crime?
If you answered NO to all of the above questions , you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered YES to any of the above questions or have any other inquires please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- If during review it is determined that further investigation is needed, you may be contacted by the Regina Police Service.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
During the report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” in an email to show that your police report has been submitted for review and a temporary report number will be assigned. You will be able to print a copy of your report submitted to us for free. This is for your record only and can not be used for insurance purposes.
- A permanent police occurrence number will be emailed to you once the report is finalized and approved which may be used for insurance purposes.
- If a problem was found during the review of your report you will receive further instructions in an email.
Personal information in this form is collected pursuant to The Local Authority Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
To report a crime over the phone, please call the Regina Police Service directly at 306-777-6500.