On a typical Saskatchewan Roughrider game day, there is no traffic allowed on the 1500, 1600, and 1700 blocks of Elphinstone Street beginning four hours before kickoff. Access is limited to Regina Transit buses and local residents (you may be asked to show that you are a local resident, e.g. home address on identification or correspondence). Fans and motorists will find road closures on:
- 1500 block of Elphinstone Street at Dewdney Avenue;
- Princess Street and 9th Avenue
- Argyle Street and 9th Avenue;
- McTavish Street and 9th Avenue;
- Elphinstone Street and 9th Avenue;
- Montague Street and 10th Avenue;
- Elphinstone Street and North Railway Street;
- Saskatchewan Drive and Elphinstone Street.
As with any event that draws large crowds, police are reminding drivers to be patient and leave early to find enough time to park. Be patient, watch out for pedestrians, and follow directions. If you dislike driving in heavy traffic or you’re planning on drinking, then consider taking the FREE stadium shuttle: Rider Transit Presented by WorkSafe Sasktchewan | Saskatchewan Roughriders™ | Riderville.com
A Saskatchewan Roughrider game schedule can be found here: https://www.riderville.com/schedule/
Enjoy the game and make game day enjoyable for all: respect your neighbor, drink responsibly, and be safe!