On Monday, October 30, 2023 at approximately 12:45 p.m., police were advised of a report of a stolen vehicle travelling in the area of Parliament Avenue and Albert Street.
The RPS Aerial Support Unit located the vehicle and tracked its movement until it stopped and parked in the 3000 block of Parliament Avenue. ASU observed two occupants, a male and a female, leave the vehicle on foot and enter a residence. Patrol officers, members of the Canine Unit and members of the Robbery Unit attended to the residence and located an adult male and adult female inside. Both suspects were taken into police custody without incident. The female was found to be in breach of a Conditional Sentence Order. As a result:
25 year-old Taylor Chase GENAILLE, of Regina, has been charged with:
- Possession of Property Obtained By Crime Over $5000 [CC 355 (A)];
- Operate Conveyance Dangerous To Public [CC 320.13 (1)];
- Possession of a Weapon [CC 88];
- Fail To Comply With Probation Order [CC 733.1 (1)];
- Breach Conditional Sentence Order [CC 742.6 (1].
20 year-old Curtis Shale FRANCIS, of Regina, has been charged with:
- Possession of Property Obtained By Crime Over $5000 [CC 355 (A)].
GENAILLE and FRANCIS made their first court appearances on these charges in Provincial Court this morning (October 31, 2023) at 9:30 a.m.